Senior Recruiter• People Operations Remote
At Flowhub, we're about more than technology — we're on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today, over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub's point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually. We exist to make safe cannabis products accessible to every adult on planet Earth.
To facilitate growth, we’re looking for a strategic, quality-focused Sr. Recruiter to join our team of and help us pull in the best talent from across the spectrum of technology and SaaS. Reporting to Flowhub’s Head of People, you’ll be responsible for creating and owning our in house recruitment programs with the goal of fulfilling our headcount needs as we continue to scale.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned recruiter with an established network. You will have worked in the technology and SaaS space and understand how high velocity a recruiting role is at a booming startup. You are not afraid to think outside the box and find growth hacks to optimize staffing sources, hiring pipeline, events, etc… You have strong communication skills and can converse and engage with a diverse set of prospects across multiple industries. You will be process minded and be passionate about tracking outcomes and maximizing your potential.
If this sounds like you and you want to be at the forefront of a thriving and exciting industry, let’s talk.
- Work with Flowhub department heads to create a scalable hiring process.
- Create a hiring pipeline for Flowhub’s Revenue, Administration, and Engineering teams.
- Pre-screen all candidates to ensure preliminary hiring requirements are met.
- Arrange and coordinate internal interviews.
- Ensure a positive experience for all applicants by fielding hiring questions and providing interview feedback on a per-request basis.
- Manage employee referral program.
- Coordinate quarterly virtual hiring events.
- Ensure new hires reach employee onboarding milestones in a timely manner.
- Act as Flowhub’s representative at occasional hiring and social events.
- 4+ years as an in-house recruiter at a SaaS based technology company
- Familiarity and experience with applicant tracking systems and resume databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced and extremely comfortable with phone, video, and in person interviews.
- Ability to create skill and culture assessments for potential applicants.
- Proficient understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
Compensation: $80k to $140k DOE
At Flowhub, we envision a future where safe cannabis products are accessible to every adult on planet Earth. Founded in 2015 by CEO Kyle Sherman, Flowhub provides highly regulated retailers with a mission-critical retail operating system that automates complex compliance mandates like transaction limits and state reporting. Our mission is to empower dispensary growth and help business owners achieve their dreams.
Founded in Denver, but fully remote with teams across multiple states, Flowhub is trusted and loved by over 1,000 cannabis retailers and partners across the U.S., processing over $3 billion in cannabis sales annually. As the pioneer and original API integrator to Metrc, the state track and trace system used in most legal cannabis markets, Flowhub helps cannabis retailers automate and simplify business operations through technology to keep companies and government transparent, keep cannabis products off the black market, and build a robust scalable industry that is approachable for all adults and medical patients.
Flowhub is backed by top-tier investors including e.ventures, Evolv Ventures (the Kraft Heinz-backed venture capital fund), and Poseidon Asset Management, as well as Iqram Magdon-Ismail, a co-founder and former CEO of Venmo. Flowhub has raised nearly $45 million in venture funding.
Kyle Sherman is also the founding director of the Cannabis Trade Federation (CTF) & US Cannabis Council (USCC), a national coalition of cannabis-related businesses that represent all aspects of the industry including cultivators, dispensaries, wholesalers, distributors, and ancillary businesses. USCC’s mission is to build a future of legal access to cannabis delivered through an equitable and values-driven industry by advancing cannabis legalization at the federal and state level, and promoting restorative justice for communities harmed by cannabis prohibition.