Last updated 5/27/2020
1. Information We Collect
We collect information from and about you. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve our Services. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Contact Information. We collect personal and/or business contact information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other personal information.
- Payment Information. We collect information necessary for processing payments and preventing fraud, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information.
- Account Information. We collect information such as how you purchased or signed up for Services, your transaction, billing and support history, the Services you use, and anything else relating to your account.
- Communications. We collect the information you post in a public space on our site. We also collect information when you communicate with us.
- Location Information. We collect geolocation data when you enable location-based services or when you choose to provide location-related information to us or when interacting with our website or other Services.
- Security Credentials. We collect user IDs, passwords, password hints, and similar security information required for authentication and access to the Services.
- Demographics. We collect, or obtain from third parties, certain demographic data including, for example, gender, age, preferred language, and general interest data.
- Activity. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Services, whether actively or passively. For example, we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses flowhub.com or advertisements. We may collect information about the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. We may also look at clickstream data. We may combine this information with other information we collect from you or from third parties.
- Devices. We may collect information about your computer or device such as the operating system, firmware, amount of memory, region, language, time zone, model number, first start date, age of device, device manufacture date, browser version, device manufacturer, connection port, warranty status, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers and additional technical information that varies by product.
- Body and Biometric Data. When you use our Services, you might provide us with information about your body. With your permission, some of our Services may collect biometric information (such as a fingerprint or image) to perform functions on the device.
- Social Media. Social media platforms may also give us information about you. This might include getting information from social media plugins.
- Anonymous or Aggregated Data. We collect anonymous and aggregated information about how our Services are used.
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. To opt-out of data provider cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Disabling cookies may affect the essential features of our Services.
3. How We Use Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We are not in the business of selling it to others. We collect and use personal information to manage our relationship with you and better serve you when you are using the Services by personalizing and improving your experience. We use and otherwise process your data for the following business purposes:
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions or provide other types of transactional support. For example, we might use your information to respond to your customer feedback.
- We use information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to make our Services better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us or understand your preferences. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for interest-based and other types of advertising. We and our partners may display ads using information gathered about you over time across multiple websites, platforms or apps. These ads may be served to you after you leave our website, encouraging you to return. They may also include ads we think are relevant based on your shopping habits or online activities, such as providing you with promotional materials we think you would like based on your web activity. The ads might also be sent to you through emails. The ads might be about our products or other companies’ products.
- We use information to identify what is relevant to you. For example, we or our partners might look at your browsing behaviors. We might look at these activities on our platforms or the platforms of others.
- We use information to communicate with you about your account, our relationship or transactional matters. We may contact you about your account, use of our Services or feedback. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Services.
- We use information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, court orders, government and law enforcement requests, to operate our Services properly, to protect ourselves and our customers and to solve any customer disputes.
4. Third Parties
We work with third parties who might help gather this information or with whom we might share your information. These third parties might link your information to other information they collect. That might include past purchases made offline or online. Or, it might include online usage information.
- Advertisers. We share information for marketing purposes. For example, when you register with our sites we might tell you about new products or services. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting. If you register with us, we’ll enroll you to receive our emails. We may send this information by email or text. We may also send through push notifications in apps or notifications by regular mail. We also use information to customize communications you receive. The Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising program provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes. If you want to opt out, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Your opt-out is both browser and device specific.
- Service Providers & Partners. We rely on third party service providers to support or provide services for us in connection with your use of the Services, such as communications and hosting, web search, security and fraud, technical and customer support, payment processing, marketing, and other functions. We also share information with our business partners. This includes sharing for marketing or advertising or for purposes of running joint promotions. For example, we may share information with our partners to understand preferences. Third parties may use information for their own marketing or advertising purposes.
5. Controlling Your Information
You have certain choices about sharing your information and marketing practices. You can choose not to provide us with information.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, you may opt-out by one of the following methods:
- Selecting the “Unsubscribe” link in any promotional email
- Logging into your flowhub.com account and changing your email preference
- Visiting our opt-out page
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions. If you receive promotional emails from a third party, you will need to separately opt-out with them.
You can control cookies and tracking tools. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go here.
If you block cookies on your browser, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or delete cookies, not all of the tracking activities we have described here will stop. Choices you make are both browser and device-specific.
You can control tools on your mobile devices. For example, you can turn off the GPS locator or push notifications on your phone. You can also control these settings in our apps.
6. California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights around Flowhub’s collection, use, and sharing of their personal information.
Flowhub does not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
Flowhub collects various categories of personal information when you use the Service, including identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network or device activity information, geolocation data, and professional information. A more detailed description of the information Flowhub collects and how we use it is provided above in Sections 1 (Information We Collect) and 3 (How We Use Information). Section 4 (Third Parties) describes the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, and what information may be shared under different circumstances.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request to know what personal information has been collected about you, and to access that information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow Flowhub to retain and use certain personal information notwithstanding your deletion request. You may send your request by email to email@example.com. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must verify that your agent is authorized to do so.
Separately, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.
Our sites are meant for people at least 21 years old. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us at email@example.com. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.”
8. How We Retain and Keep Your Data Secure
We store information in the United States. Information we maintain is stored within the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.
We use standard security measures. We use reasonable measures to protect the information you share with us. This includes physical measures. It also includes technical and administrative measures. We use firewall encryption where appropriate. We may also use Secure Socket Layer encryption. Please remember that no data security measures are 100% secure all of the time.
We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
1630 Welton St, 200B, Denver, CO 80202