Product Support Queue Supervisor• Product Support Remote
At Flowhub, we're about more than technology — we're on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today, over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub's point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually. We exist to make safe cannabis products accessible to every adult on planet Earth.
The Flowhub Product Support team is looking for a Product Support Queue Supervisor
This role will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the health of the product support customer queues. This will involve actively monitoring incoming contacts from customers, as well as routinely running reports on open/on-hold tickets. The Queue Lead will need to be comfortable advising agents on their queue presence and provide constructive feedback as needed. This role will begin the foundation of our Quality Assurance program and as the team expands, this person will be a key role in developing and maintaining the QA program.
They will work directly with management around scheduling and staffing for the team. An ideal candidate is able to work independently and has the ability to proactively adjust their workflow as the business needs require.
- Responsible for communicating the health of the queue to the frontline & escalation teams.
- Works directly with the escalations teams to monitor the follow-through and follow-up of the escalation tickets.
- Continues to improve and develops methods to monitor the overall quality of the support that the Product Support team offers.
- Coaches frontline agents on their queue presence, offering feedback and opportunities for improvement. This will begin the groundwork for our QA program.
- Leads by example by assisting newer agents with difficult calls and customers; able to take over any escalation whether it is a technical issue or a customer complaint.
- Assists with training requests from the Customer Success Team,
- Continues to improve and develop ways to check and improve the Product Support team’s product and technical knowledge.
- Assists management with scheduling and staffing for the queues.
- Able to assist with escalations and P1/P2 processes
- Monitors the support queue during non-peak hours for P1/P2 issues; This is in rotation with the other product support teams.
- 5+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- 1+ years experience in a lead or management role
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; ability to self-manage
- Thorough understanding of troubleshooting the Flowhub platform and the Product Support team processes
- Understands the limitations and expectations of the Product Support team
- Dedication to providing a quality support experience to Flowhub Customers.
Compensation: $55k annually
At Flowhub, we envision a future where safe cannabis products are accessible to every adult on planet Earth. Founded in 2015 by CEO Kyle Sherman, Flowhub provides highly regulated retailers with a mission-critical retail operating system that automates complex compliance mandates like transaction limits and state reporting. Our mission is to empower dispensary growth and help business owners achieve their dreams.
Founded in Denver, but fully remote with teams across multiple states, Flowhub is trusted and loved by over 1,000 cannabis retailers and partners across the U.S., processing over $3 billion in cannabis sales annually. As the pioneer and original API integrator to Metrc, the state track and trace system used in most legal cannabis markets, Flowhub helps cannabis retailers automate and simplify business operations through technology to keep companies and government transparent, keep cannabis products off the black market, and build a robust scalable industry that is approachable for all adults and medical patients.
Flowhub is backed by top-tier investors including e.ventures, Evolv Ventures (the Kraft Heinz-backed venture capital fund), and Poseidon Asset Management, as well as Iqram Magdon-Ismail, a co-founder and former CEO of Venmo. Flowhub has raised nearly $45 million in venture funding.
Kyle Sherman is also the founding director of the Cannabis Trade Federation (CTF) & US Cannabis Council (USCC), a national coalition of cannabis-related businesses that represent all aspects of the industry including cultivators, dispensaries, wholesalers, distributors, and ancillary businesses. USCC’s mission is to build a future of legal access to cannabis delivered through an equitable and values-driven industry by advancing cannabis legalization at the federal and state level, and promoting restorative justice for communities harmed by cannabis prohibition.