iOS Engineer• Engineering Flowhub Headquarters
Our IOS Engineers are highly focused on delivering world-class user experiences. Our applications increase efficiency and provide an intuitive approach to completing a myriad of tasks related to a cannabis retailer or cultivator.
As a IOS Engineer, you will work closely with our Product Managers in an agile based development process with 2 week sprint cycles. You will be creating and maintaining high quality code and collaborating with the development team to solve unique challenges that arise from operating in the cannabis industry.
Who will love this job:
- A confident doer that can work both independently and collaboratively.
- A practitioner of open communication and feedback.
- An optimizer in a constant mindset of improvement.
- A builder who enjoys building new processes, systems, and structures as well as optimizing existing ones.
- An energetic driver who works with purpose and passion.
- A person who will enhance every customer experience they’re involved with.
- Someone who realize the power of working as a team
Experience / Knowledge :
- Expert level grasp of the Swift language
- Familiar with MVC & MVVM design patterns, as well as OO in general
- Great interpersonal / collaboration skills
- Enthusiasm for problem solving in cross-functional teams
- Has been lead/senior dev on multiple apps in the iTunes store, or for Enterprise distribution (portfolio with roles stated please)
- Firm grasp of autolayout in both interface builder and standard code
- Ability to accurately estimate LEO and risk of complex features
- Firm grasp of all UIKit components, their uses and gotchas
- Ability to use the XCode debugger and Instruments
- Understands how to use Cocoapods as well as pros and cons of dependencies
- Advanced experience integrating with RESTful services
- Familiarity with best practices in mobile UX/UI and Human Interface Guidelines
- Intermediate or better skills in Git
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, think logically and solve problems independently;
- Loves writing comprehensive tests
- Experience with Fastlane and Crashlytics
- Experience locally developing Pods
- Experience with external hardware peripheral integration
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience developing B2B apps