Product Support Manager• Product Supoport Flowhub - Headquarters (Denver)
Product Support is an integral and crucial element of Customer Success. Our Product Support team interacts with customers more than any other role, which means Product Support is the voice of Flowhub. We are intently focused on delivering world-class customer experiences and firmly believes this is what differentiates us from our competition.
Our customer service and technical support are the best in the industry and we’re looking for someone to help scale the operation and our processes as we continue to accelerate growth.
Who will love this job:
- A confident doer with a strong technical background, exceptional customer service skills and demonstrated leadership experience
- A strong leader with a proven record of motivating teams to exponentially increase output
- An excellent listener and communicator, someone who is always open to feedback
- An empathetic and compassionate person with a genuine desire to help others
- A person who excels in past-faced environments and ambiguous situations
- A person who enjoys crafting creative solutions to drive positive results in customer satisfaction.
- Develop and achieve Technical Support goals and objectives that contribute to the organizational vision
- Ensure targeted service and performance standards are achieved or exceeded
- Execute tactical plans and initiatives that exceed customer expectations via phone, email and web— resulting in increased customer satisfaction
- Establish and manage communication channels within and among departments—being the liaison to provide customer feedback to the Senior Management Team
- Analyze data insights across customer satisfaction, QA performance, NPS detractors and support escalations
- Develop and manage scalable technical escalation processes
- Manage external and internal knowledge bases
- Coach and develop staff through regular 1-on-1 interactions
- 3+ years of experience managing a growing SaaS technical support team
- A proven record of developing complex operations with cross-functional partners including Engineering, Product and Customer teams.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Expert level troubleshooting skills
- A proven record of process optimization