Staff Accountant• Finance Flowhub Headquarters - Denver CO
Flowhub is hiring for a Staff Accountant! Reporting to the CFO, the Staff Accountant is responsible for the day to day accounting activities of the company. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced startup environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Accounts Receivable process from initial order through subscription creation.
- Work with sales department on customer accounts and invoicing inquiries and issues.
- Interact with customers to accurately identify, analyze and resolve billing issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that AR processes are completed on time to meet the monthly close deadlines.
- Contact slow-paying customers to collect payments and manage the AR aging.
- Manage bank deposit process
- Handle Accounts Payable, vendor payments, evaluations and communication
- Maintain company credit card program and expense reports using tools like Expensify
- Perform audits of active customers and associated products
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Review, analyze, improve and automate current processes
- Collaborative with other departments to address and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Support the CFO in miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Intermediate to expert EXCEL skills
- Experience with Quickbooks, Salesforce.com and/or a SaaS subscription management tool extremely helpful.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High analytical ability
- Well organized and able to multi-task