Administrative Assistant• Administration Flowhub Headquarters - Denver CO
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Personal Assistant. The Personal Assistant will work directly with our Chief of Staff and CEO and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced startup environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
As an personal assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and at times for members of the company. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the CEO's email inbox and calendar.
- Managing travel bookings and itineraries for CEO and members of the company as requested.
- Conserving executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Occasionally picking up lunch or breakfast for CEO during high volume days.
- Screening calls and taking notes during during meetings on a per request basis.
- Preparing reports and analysis on a per request basis.
- Coordinating communication for company events.
- Maintaining an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents (G-Drive) for the CEO.
- Upholding a strict level of confidentiality.
- Developing and sustaining a positive rapport among staff.
- Must be tech savvy and easily adaptable to new technology.
- Must be able to type at 60 words per minute at a minimum
- Assisting members of the company with various tasks as requested by executive team