Sales Operations Analyst• Sales Remote
We are looking for a Sales Oerations Analyst to partner with Go-to-market functions essential to revenue growth at Flowhub providing support with internal GTM processes, deal desk and ad-hoc reporting needs. You will assist in driving alignment across the GTM organization around system changes and/or process updates.
You will innovate to solve business challenges working cross functionally with sales, implementation, customer success, and marketing. This role will report directly to the Business Operations Manager. This is a critical role and is perfect for someone looking to advance their career in Revenue/Business Operations.
You have the drive and tenacity to get the job done. A self-starter that is motivated to go above and beyond the task at hand and thriving in a fast-paced working environment. You are hands on in solving operational challenges and can prioritize ad hoc tactical tasks alongside strategic inputs.
What you'll do
- Build a deep understanding of the processes inherent in the sales funnel through regular shadowing sessions and identify enablement opportunities
- Provide deal desk support to our sales team and regularly interface with finance around revenue recognition and commissioning
- Design and contribute to tool stack changes and integrations
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination of GTM teams inquiries, ad-hoc requests, and projects
- Assist with sales pipeline analysis by monitoring deal-flow across stages and conduct performance reporting, and sales team efficiency by tracking critical metrics including pacing, close rate, pipeline growth, upsell, cross-sell, churn rate, win rates, etc.
- Run regular data quality initiatives to support data driven decision making
- Manage day to day admin tasks of all internal tools (Salesforce, MixMax, Dialpad, etc)
- Build and maintain Salesforce dashboards
- Help develop automation for weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting of key sales metrics
- Contribute to sales strategy definition and annual sales planning
What we look for
- Minimum 2 years experience in revenue/sales/customer success operations
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce as an administrator.
- Passion for getting close to the GTM teams and understanding the operational details of their work, not just the strategic ones
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to bring structure to ambiguous areas of opportunity
- Analytical proficiency and the ability to build and navigate models in Excel
- Extreme attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Effective working both independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to learn autonomously and on the go
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills for cross functional collaboration
- Understanding of a SaaS Business and knowledge of SaaS revenue principle
- Previous experience with Customer Success tools
- Previous experience with providing deal desk support
- Previous experience of working at a high growth SaaS company
- Previous experience working with Zuora
- Salesforce Admin Certification
What you will get
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing company in a burgeoning industry
- Work remotely from anywhere in the country
- Great opportunity to help shape the continued success of the organization and develop your revenue operations experience career
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000