Product Support Trainer• Product Support Remote
At Flowhub, we're about more than technology — we're on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today, over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub's point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually. We exist to make safe cannabis products accessible to every adult on planet Earth.
Flowhub Product Support is looking for a Product Support Trainer In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery and management of internal product learning initiatives and external education programs across the Flowhub Point of Sale platform.
Key results of the role are ensuring a successful onboarding of new product information, driving product adoption, increasing internal & external resource availability, and achieving a robust educational platform for internal employees and our customers.
Our ideal candidate possesses a diverse technical background and is a self-motivated problem solver with a strong desire to teach, train, and develop key customer stakeholders. Once onboarded, the candidate will be able to train all Flowhub employees on the Flowhub Point of Sale platform from end to end, including all software and related hardware solutions.
- Dedication to providing a quality educational experience to Flowhub Customers & Employees.
- Works with various teams across Flowhub to provide onboarding employees training and knowledge around the Flowhub applications.
- Maintains the internal and external knowledgebases.
- Works with the Product Support team to generate additional content via submitted suggested articles & how-to guides.
- Works directly with the research and development teams to actively educate the support teams on upcoming features and functionality
- Responsible for developing external knowledge for our customers in the form of knowledge base articles & recorded training, and eventually scheduled webinars.
- Responsible for tracking and scheduling knowledge documentation & presentations for publication.
- Must be able to work independently & meet assigned deadlines
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Experience selling, presenting and demonstrating software and technology products or services
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- A customer-first mindset
- Understanding of various teaching methodologies and tools
- Experience with e-learning & recording software
Compensation: $60k annually
At Flowhub, we envision a future where safe cannabis products are accessible to every adult on planet Earth. Founded in 2015 by CEO Kyle Sherman, Flowhub provides highly regulated retailers with a mission-critical retail operating system that automates complex compliance mandates like transaction limits and state reporting. Our mission is to empower dispensary growth and help business owners achieve their dreams.
Founded in Denver, but fully remote with teams across multiple states, Flowhub is trusted and loved by over 1,000 cannabis retailers and partners across the U.S., processing over $3 billion in cannabis sales annually. As the pioneer and original API integrator to Metrc, the state track and trace system used in most legal cannabis markets, Flowhub helps cannabis retailers automate and simplify business operations through technology to keep companies and government transparent, keep cannabis products off the black market, and build a robust scalable industry that is approachable for all adults and medical patients.
Flowhub is backed by top-tier investors including e.ventures, Evolv Ventures (the Kraft Heinz-backed venture capital fund), and Poseidon Asset Management, as well as Iqram Magdon-Ismail, a co-founder and former CEO of Venmo. Flowhub has raised nearly $45 million in venture funding.
Kyle Sherman is also the founding director of the Cannabis Trade Federation (CTF) & US Cannabis Council (USCC), a national coalition of cannabis-related businesses that represent all aspects of the industry including cultivators, dispensaries, wholesalers, distributors, and ancillary businesses. USCC’s mission is to build a future of legal access to cannabis delivered through an equitable and values-driven industry by advancing cannabis legalization at the federal and state level, and promoting restorative justice for communities harmed by cannabis prohibition.