Partnerships Manager• Sales Remote
At Flowhub, we're about more than technology — we're on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today, over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub's point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually.
We are a nimble team that is rapidly growing in an emerging industry. This role will own the development of the Partnerships function to create a healthy and strong ecosystem of technology partners to support our dispensary customers. As a result, this role helps us fuel our mission to provide safe access to cannabis products to all adults on planet earth by empowering cannabis retail growth.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will work truly cross-functionally alongside Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Leadership to represent Flowhub’s brand, and develop and lead our relationships with key strategic partners throughout the cannabis ecosystem. We are focused on growing relationships with strategic and unique technology partners to help grow Flowhub’s business metrics and strengthen the Flowhub brand. You’ll drive partner relationships end-to-end and will become an expert on how to grow our partnerships and build scale across our various partner programs. You’ll also work alongside team members who are smart, driven, passionate about work, thoughtful, and huge customer advocates.
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for all aspects of partner growth: prioritization of business, strategic, and financial assessment, structuring and negotiation of new projects, and ongoing partner management
- Develop, implement, and own revenue-sharing strategies with best-in-class cannabis technology and consulting agencies
- Conduct analysis on the state of partnerships and partner success
- Help organize our nearly 100 different partners, build relationships, and build a prioritization framework across our partners
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Build new, and build upon Revenue Share programs across our ecosystem of customers,
- Creating an organized framework to onboard new partners into our ecosystem and adapt them to our current Revenue Share programs
- Be an expert in our API data types and keys, and develop programs around which partners are accessing which types of data and why
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal
- Be accountable for success metrics and partner growth
- Operate with little oversight, be an executor, and be able to drive excitement and growth across partners
- Drive net new revenue growth from our partnership programs to exceed growth targets
- Be a liaison between partners and internal Business Teams, Product Management, Engineering, and Sales teams
- 3-4+ years of experience in Partnerships at a SaaS-based company
- BA/BS degree and field experience working in a Tech company
- Deep experience developing and owning revenue partnerships with multiple partners in a complex ecosystem
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Strong attention to details and numbers
- Low ego, chill vibes, great cross-functional partner
- Partnerships experience at a SaaS payments company
- Technical experience in Managing API keys and data access types
Cannabis is one of the newest and fastest-growing categories, with expectations that growth will exceed $66 billion by 2025, at an anticipated compound annual growth rate of 23.9%. Despite challenges caused by overregulation and overtaxing, the worldwide legal cannabis spending hit $14.9 Billion in 2019, up from $10.2 Billion in 2018. The United States, with 33 states legalizing cannabis for medical use and 10 authorizing recreational use, saw $12.2B.
Flowhub has already seen significant growth, doubling its customer base across 11 markets, and seeing revenue increase by 200 percent. If you are excited by change, the peaks and valleys of working for a fast-growing company, and driving towards continuous growth and improvement, then we look forward to having you on the team!
As the original integrator to Metrc, the state track and trace system used in most legal cannabis markets, Flowhub helps cannabis retailers automate and simplify business operations through technology to keep companies and government transparent, keep cannabis products off the black market, and build a robust scalable industry that is approachable for all adults and medical patients.
We’re helping every adult on earth gain safe access to cannabis products and helping dispensary owners realize their dreams. Come join our team, and change the world with us!
Compensation Range: $120k to $140k OTE
At Flowhub, we envision a future where safe cannabis products are accessible to every adult on planet Earth. Founded in 2015 by CEO Kyle Sherman, Flowhub provides highly regulated retailers with a mission-critical retail operating system that automates complex compliance mandates like transaction limits and state reporting. Our mission is to empower dispensary growth and help business owners achieve their dreams.
Founded in Denver, but fully remote with teams across multiple states, Flowhub is trusted and loved by over 1,000 cannabis retailers and partners across the U.S., processing over $3 billion in cannabis sales annually. As the pioneer and original API integrator to Metrc, the state track and trace system used in most legal cannabis markets, Flowhub helps cannabis retailers automate and simplify business operations through technology to keep companies and government transparent, keep cannabis products off the black market, and build a robust scalable industry that is approachable for all adults and medical patients.
Flowhub is backed by top-tier investors including e.ventures, Evolv Ventures (the Kraft Heinz-backed venture capital fund), and Poseidon Asset Management, as well as Iqram Magdon-Ismail, a co-founder and former CEO of Venmo. Flowhub has raised nearly $45 million in venture funding.
Kyle Sherman is also the founding director of the Cannabis Trade Federation (CTF) & US Cannabis Council (USCC), a national coalition of cannabis-related businesses that represent all aspects of the industry including cultivators, dispensaries, wholesalers, distributors, and ancillary businesses. USCC’s mission is to build a future of legal access to cannabis delivered through an equitable and values-driven industry by advancing cannabis legalization at the federal and state level, and promoting restorative justice for communities harmed by cannabis prohibition.