Product Marketing Manager• Marketing Remote
At Flowhub, we're about more than technology — we're on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today, over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub's point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually. We exist to make safe cannabis products accessible to every adult on planet Earth.
To help accelerate our industry leadership as we enter new markets and launch new products, we’re looking for a strategic Product Marketing Manager to join our team of cannabis advocates. Reporting to Flowhub’s Vice President of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for owning our go-to-market strategy, product positioning, and customer education programs to accelerate product adoption, encourage customer retention, and drive revenue growth.
The ideal candidate is an organized, highly collaborative product marketer with strong communication skills and empathy for the customer. You have the creative ability to bring new and existing products to life and can effectively demonstrate Flowhub’s business value to influence customer acquisition and expansion. You know how to execute an integrated product launch, develop solid competitive analysis, enable the salesforce, solve for new pricing scenarios, and thrive in a fast-changing industry.
If you’re ready to create a movement in an exciting, emerging industry and share our passion for cannabis legalization, then come flow with us.
- Be an expert on the Flowhub cannabis retail platform
- Act as the voice of the customer by clearly articulating market-specific dynamics and buyer pain points
- Develop strategic product positioning, messaging and “storytelling” that persuades target personas to action
- Establish a go-to-market strategy playbook and lead execution of all product launches, ongoing feature releases, and new partnerships
- Own sales enablement collateral such as pitch decks, click through demos, case studies, internal documentation (FAQs, talk tracks, battlecards), and product trainings
- Create product marketing assets from start to finish including visual asset development, copywriting, and packaging final outputs for a variety of marketing mediums such as website landing pages, release notes, email, in-app notifications, SMS, one pagers, video and webinars
- Optimize the customer lifecycle by developing scalable onboarding, training, upsell and retention programs
- Uncover and prioritize new product marketing opportunities and use cases by engaging with customers, conducting market research, and tracking competitive trends
- Measure product marketing performance through key metrics such as MRR expansion, retention rates, and feature adoption
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, Customer Success and Sales teams to influence pricing strategy and product roadmaps based on market demand, competitor intelligence and customer feedback
- Minimum of 4 years in-house experience in product marketing for SaaS B2B tech companies
- Understanding of segmentation strategies, developing buyer personas, articulating customer pain points, and crafting client-facing messaging
- Proficiency with design, marketing automation, customer data/event tracking and collaboration tools such as Segment, Pendo, Mixpanel, Jira, Sketch, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Marketo, Autopilot, Salesforce, Invision, Abstract
- Exceptional visual, written, spoken communication, and presentation skills (previous experience in public speaking, design, video production, or UI/UX a plus)
- Proven B2B PLG product marketer with strong research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally as a team player, confidently collaborate directly with senior executives and build consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced and flexible environment with a high degree of autonomy
Compensation: $100,000 base salary
At Flowhub, we envision a future where safe cannabis products are accessible to every adult on planet Earth. Founded in 2015 by CEO Kyle Sherman, Flowhub provides highly regulated retailers with a mission-critical retail operating system that automates complex compliance mandates like transaction limits and state reporting. Our mission is to empower dispensary growth and help business owners achieve their dreams.
Founded in Denver, but fully remote with teams across multiple states, Flowhub is trusted and loved by over 1,000 cannabis retailers and partners across the U.S., processing over $3 billion in cannabis sales annually. As the pioneer and original API integrator to Metrc, the state track and trace system used in most legal cannabis markets, Flowhub helps cannabis retailers automate and simplify business operations through technology to keep companies and government transparent, keep cannabis products off the black market, and build a robust scalable industry that is approachable for all adults and medical patients.
Flowhub is backed by top-tier investors including e.ventures, Evolv Ventures (the Kraft Heinz-backed venture capital fund), and Poseidon Asset Management, as well as Iqram Magdon-Ismail, a co-founder and former CEO of Venmo. Flowhub has raised nearly $45 million in venture funding.
Kyle Sherman is also the founding director of the Cannabis Trade Federation (CTF) & US Cannabis Council (USCC), a national coalition of cannabis-related businesses that represent all aspects of the industry including cultivators, dispensaries, wholesalers, distributors, and ancillary businesses. USCC’s mission is to build a future of legal access to cannabis delivered through an equitable and values-driven industry by advancing cannabis legalization at the federal and state level, and promoting restorative justice for communities harmed by cannabis prohibition.