Product Marketing Manager• Marketing Remote
At Flowhub, we're about more than technology — we're on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today, over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub's point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually. We exist to make safe cannabis products accessible to every adult on planet Earth.
To help accelerate our industry leadership as we enter new markets and launch new products, we’re looking for a strategic Product Marketing Manager to join our team of cannabis advocates. Reporting to Flowhub’s Vice President of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for owning our go-to-market strategy, product positioning, and customer education programs to accelerate product adoption, encourage customer retention, and drive revenue growth.
The ideal candidate is an organized, highly collaborative product marketer with strong communication skills and empathy for the customer. You have the creative ability to bring new and existing products to life and can effectively demonstrate Flowhub’s business value to influence customer acquisition and expansion. You know how to execute an integrated product launch, develop solid competitive analysis, enable the salesforce, solve for new pricing scenarios, and thrive in a fast-changing industry.
If you’re ready to create a movement in an exciting, emerging industry and share our passion for cannabis legalization, then come flow with us.
- Be an expert on the Flowhub cannabis retail platform
- Act as the voice of the customer by clearly articulating market-specific dynamics and buyer pain points
- Develop strategic product positioning, messaging and “storytelling” that persuades target personas to action
- Establish a go-to-market strategy playbook and lead execution of all product launches, ongoing feature releases, and new partnerships
- Own sales enablement collateral such as pitch decks, click through demos, case studies, internal documentation (FAQs, talk tracks, battlecards), and product trainings
- Create product marketing assets from start to finish including visual asset development, copywriting, and packaging final outputs for a variety of marketing mediums such as website landing pages, release notes, email, in-app notifications, SMS, one pagers, video and webinars
- Optimize the customer lifecycle by developing scalable onboarding, training, upsell and retention programs
- Uncover and prioritize new product marketing opportunities and use cases by engaging with customers, conducting market research, and tracking competitive trends
- Measure product marketing performance through key metrics such as MRR expansion, retention rates, and feature adoption
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, Customer Success and Sales teams to influence pricing strategy and product roadmaps based on market demand, competitor intelligence and customer feedback
- Minimum of 4 years in-house experience in product marketing for SaaS B2B tech companies
- Understanding of segmentation strategies, developing buyer personas, articulating customer pain points, and crafting client-facing messaging
- Proficiency with design, marketing automation, customer data/event tracking and collaboration tools such as Segment, Pendo, Mixpanel, Jira, Sketch, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Marketo, Autopilot, Salesforce, Invision, Abstract
- Exceptional visual, written, spoken communication, and presentation skills (previous experience in public speaking, design, video production, or UI/UX a plus)
- Proven B2B PLG product marketer with strong research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally as a team player, confidently collaborate directly with senior executives and build consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced and flexible environment with a high degree of autonomy
$100,000 base salary