Content Marketing Manager• Marketing Flowhub - Headquarters (Denver)
Flowhub is on a mission to help cannabis dispensaries simplify operations and unlock business growth. The largest retailers in the industry trust Flowhub to manage inventory, stay compliant, and process $1B+ in cannabis sales annually.
To help establish our industry leadership, we’re looking for a creative, results-driven Content Marketing Manager to join our team of cannabis advocates. Reporting to Flowhub’s Vice President of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for owning our content marketing strategy and editorial calendar to accelerate revenue growth, enable the sales force, and educate customers across markets, personas, and lifecycle stages.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer and editor who has a strong creative vision, proven project management skills, and a hunger for growth. Your job will be equal parts strategy and execution — not only do you know how to tell inspiring stories and consistently deliver content that ranks highly on search engines, you also know how to measure the impact of content marketing and use performance data to inform future decisions.
If you’re ready to create a movement in an exciting, emerging industry and share our passion for cannabis legalization, then come flow with us.
- Own and execute on a focused SEO content marketing strategy to drive compounding organic growth and inbound demand
- Design, develop and execute Flowhub’s messaging supporting our value-based framework around 6 business drivers
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and personas, and identify stories and content that resonates, inspires, and drives action
- Deliver a high volume of compelling content in innovative, visual formats that go beyond the traditional blog post, testing new mediums to increase brand awareness and leads while adhering to Flowhub communication and brand guidelines
- Repurpose content for a variety of online channels including email, webpages, videos, infographics, reports, social media, webinars, guest blog posts, and more
- Manage the editorial calendar and agile delivery of content projects from start to finish — conceptualization, writing, editing, population, publishing, syndication, and measurement
- Project manage external content creators and third party partners
- Partner with Sales to create educational content, identify use cases and best practices that improves the sales process and moves buyers through the funnel
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, subject matter experts, and executive stakeholders to ensure high-quality assets meet business needs and are developed on time and on budget
- Measure content marketing impact and consistently report on performance
- B.A. / B.S. degree in journalism, communications or marketing
- Minimum of 3 years in-house experience creating content for a SaaS B2B tech company
- Exceptional communication, writing, grammar and editorial skills with a love for storytelling in all forms
- Excellent time management with proven ability to manage projects with external content creators and deliver high quality outputs on a deadline
- Portfolio of successful content examples such as e-books, guides, reports, web pages, ads, blog articles, emails, etc.
- Organized, resourceful self-starter with an ability to focus and prioritize within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with remote teams
- Deep understanding of inbound marketing concepts, customer journeys, SEO, backlink strategies, and content measurement metrics
- Experience creating content that maps to the buyer’s journey and executing end-to-end content marketing campaigns
- Proficiency with marketing automation, CRM, SEO, analytics, and content management systems such as Autopilot, Salesforce, SEMrush, Clearscope, Google Analytics, Craft CMS
- Digitally savvy, highly creative and deeply curious about all things content
- Personal passion for driving the cannabis industry forward
- Photography, design or technical SEO skills a plus
- Competitive salary + stock
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
- Dog-friendly startup environment with modern and central office space
- Free coffee and kombucha on tap
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Fun, energetic team that shares a love for cannabis
Application requirements: Provide examples of written work