Manager of Deployment• Customer Success Flowhub - Headquarters (Denver)
Deployments are the most crucial stage of the customer journey. The initial experience with Flowhub is the most important variable to a customer achieving success. We’re looking for a Manager of Deployment hat will ensure that success by managing our team of Deployment Project Managers. assisting new clients with adopting and successfully implementing the Flowhub platform.
The ideal candidate is a master of process optimization and a strong servant leader that thrives on assisting others, and has a proven record of motivating teams to exponentially increase output. You are an optimizer in a constant mindset of improvement and a builder who enjoys creating processes, systems, and structures. You are a self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented startup environment. You excel at communicating needs and value to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide leadership for deployment team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, achieve project milestones and ensure the initial success of our customers
- Work collaboratively with the Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success teams to continuously optimize deployment projects and reduce customer time to value
- Manage all aspects of deployment projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Track and report on the results of KPI’s and success criteria of the deployment team
- Establish tools, processes and policies to expand and mature deployment capabilities for the organization
- Collect and analyze data to generate business case for Product enhancements
- Maintain feedback loop with Support and Customer Success to maximize knowledge retainment and ensure future success
- Create and manage educational nurture campaign throughout deployment process and up to 90 days post go-live.
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- 2+ years of experience interacting with B2B clients
- Demonstrated history of process optimization
- Experience with Saas implementations
- Experience with enterprise project management tools