UX Designer• Product Flowhub Headquarters
Flowhub is on a mission to help cannabis dispensaries simplify operations and unlock business growth. The largest retailers in the industry trust Flowhub to manage inventory, stay compliant, and process $1B+ in cannabis sales annually.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to help create exceptional experiences for our users in the cannabis retail space. You will work closely with the product team to create beautiful software that understands our users’ context and anticipates their needs in a rapidly evolving industry. You will be involved in every aspect of product development, from initial brainstorming to last-minute tweaks pre-launch. Ideal candidates will be passionate about every stage of the design process: user research, ideation, iterative prototyping, and detailed visual design, right down to the micro-interactions that give our product its personality.
- 3+ years experience in a UX design role.
- Expertise in visual design, interaction design, and prototyping. Experience designing for web and mobile as part of an agile team. B2B experience a plus.
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design talent, showcasing process as well as finished products.
- Self-directed, able to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and InVision.
- Bring user-centered design methods to the creation of new features, guiding projects from conception through launch.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to create elegant, holistic experiences for both mobile and web.
- Be a voice for our users. Observe and understand their context and their challenges.
- Clearly articulate design decisions to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Communicate the value of good design in shaping product strategy and development. Help foster a culture of design that invites everyone’s participation.
- Competitive salary + stock
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
- Startup environment with modern and central office space (WeWork Union Station)
- Free coffee and kombucha on tap
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Fun, energetic team that shares a love for cannabis