Full Stack Engineer• Engineering Flowhub - Headquarters (Denver)
Flowhub creates user-friendly business management and compliance products that increase revenue in the highly regulated cannabis industry. Our Engineering department is highly creative, incredibly resourceful, and obsesses over the user experience.
As a member of the engineering team, you will work closely with our product team in an agile development process. You will design, create and maintain high-quality containerized microservices that deploy to an all-cloud Kubernetes environment.
Who will love this job:
- Pioneers looking to help forge the picks and shovels for the “Green Rush.”
- Crafters who enjoy creating rich, intuitive products that people are delighted to use.
- Winners who enjoy the pressure of having nowhere to hide -- make a meaningful impact with production-ready code from day one.
- Team players comfortable working on a small, fast-paced, tight-knit team.
- Engineers with a business sense -- understand product and business stakeholders.
- Rock stars who take pride in their ability to support an application through its lifecycle.
- Thrillseekers who enjoy riding on a high-growth rollercoaster
- Regularly deliver high-quality, supportable, scalable apps that our customers love.
- Plan, commit, and execute every sprint.
- Work with other teams to ensure easy operability with backend microservices.
- Develop new software products while maintaining an existing codebase.
- Demonstrate efficiencies and value from working in a test-focused environment.
- Bring a positive attitude to every task.
- Search for the “why?” that drives the things you do.
- Push code to production as often as quality will allow.
- Mentor others in best practices and patterns.
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Practical experience supporting production code
- Comfortable in a data-driven environment
- Production issue triage and troubleshooting
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Demonstrable track record of delivering quality results. We love references!
- Design-focused web development experience.
- Webpack or other module packaging library experience.
- React-spring or similar animation library.
- Styled components or other CSS-in-JS library.
- React hooks, Swagger, & latest API experience.
- Advanced web debugging & optimization experience.
- Comfortable working within defined standards for automated testing, code flow, and deployment.
- Comfortable owning support of your production code in a shared-responsibility model.
- Competitive salary + stock
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
- Startup environment with modern and central office space (WeWork Union Station)
- Free coffee and kombucha on tap
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Fun, energetic team that shares a love for cannabis