Senior React Engineer• Engineering Flowhub - Headquarters (Denver)
Flowhub is on a mission to help cannabis dispensaries simplify operations and unlock business growth. The largest retailers in the industry trust Flowhub to manage inventory, stay compliant, and process $1B+ in cannabis sales annually.
Our Engineers are highly focused on delivering world-class user experiences. Our applications increase efficiency and provide an intuitive approach to completing a myriad of tasks related to the cannabis industry
As a member of the engineering team you will work closely with our Product Managers in an agile based development process with 2 week sprint cycles. You will be creating and maintaining high quality code and collaborating with the development team to solve unique challenges that arise from operating in the cannabis industry.
- Deliver high-quality, timely, supportable, scalable and maintainable code on a routine basis that our customers love.
- Ensure that assigned tasks are completed in the allotted time and communicate any potential conflicts that could affect delivery dates.
- Work with other teams and devops to ensure easy operability with backend microservices
- Developing new software products while maintaining an existing codebase.
- Work in a test-focused development environment, while realizing the value that brings
- Bring a positive/can-do attitude to every task
- Search for why? behind the things that you do
- Push code to production as often as quality will allow
- Mentor others in best practices and usage patterns you have seen success with over the years
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- 3+ years recent professional experience in a full-time role
- UI Accessibility (a11y)
- Advanced Functional programming patterns in es6+
- Unit & Integration test framework experience (Jest, Cypress, etc)
- Advanced understanding of CSS style rules
- Good time-management skills
- Design focused web development experience
- Webpack or other module packaging library experience
- React-spring or similar animation library
- Styled components or other Css-in-Js library
- React hooks & latest API experience
- Advanced Web debugging & optimization experience
- Comfortable in a DevOps environment
- Competitive salary + stock
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
- Startup environment with modern and central office space (WeWork Union Station)
- Free coffee and kombucha on tap
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Fun, energetic team that shares a love for cannabis