Demand Generation Manager• Marketing Flowhub Headquarters (Denver)
Flowhub is on a mission to help cannabis dispensaries simplify operations and unlock business growth. The largest retailers in the industry trust Flowhub to manage inventory, stay compliant, and process $1B+ in cannabis sales annually.
To accelerate growth, we’re looking for a strategic, conversion-minded Demand Generation Manager to join our team of cannabis advocates. Reporting to Flowhub’s Vice President of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for owning our demand generation programs with the goal of driving qualified marketing pipeline to sales.
The ideal candidate is seasoned in paid and organic acquisition strategies, inbound and outbound marketing funnels, and scalable lead nurturing programs. You have strong communication skills, along with the ability to develop and distribute creative campaigns that clearly articulate how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are passionate about tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what’s not.
If you’re ready to create a movement in an exciting, emerging industry and share our passion for cannabis legalization, then come join us.
- Grow qualified marketing pipeline by executing a comprehensive demand generation strategy
- Develop integrated inbound and outbound marketing campaigns mapped to key personas and the customer buying cycle to optimize funnel conversion rates
- Manage end-to-end campaigns, syndicating content across a portfolio of marketing channels such as email, SMS, webinars, website, direct mail, events, co-marketing, SEM, social media, video, etc.
- Implement scalable prospecting sequences for SDR leverage and lead nurturing journeys to accelerate the lead-to-customer conversion rates
- Partner with Sales to identify lead quality, pipeline expectation, align on target accounts, and support revenue-generating initiatives
- Develop an attribution model to reliably measure and report ROI of marketing initiatives
- Manage demand generation budget while continually optimizing the marketing funnel to understand the most profitable lead sources and efficient channels driving demand
- Manage the tradeshow and event strategy to generate new leads and nurture prospects
- 3-6 years experience in B2B demand generation role
- Proficiency with marketing automation and web analytics tools such as Salesforce CRM, Autopilot, Outreach, and Google Analytics
- Deep understanding of marketing channels and growth strategies including content marketing, email personalization, customer journey automation, account-based marketing, SEO/SEM, audience segmentation, and event execution
- Track record of driving leads and funnel conversion programs with proven ROI
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Innovative and curious thinker, with a heavy bias towards execution
- Demonstrated excellence at time management, organization, project management, and good news/bad news communication
- Cannabis industry experience a plus
- Self-motivated and desire to make an impact
- Competitive salary + stock
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
- Startup environment with modern and central office space (WeWork Union Station)
- Free coffee and kombucha on tap
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Fun, energetic team that shares a love for cannabis