Product Support Agent• Customer Success Flowhub - Headquarters (Denver)
Flowhub is on a mission to help cannabis dispensaries simplify operations and unlock business growth. The largest retailers in the industry trust Flowhub to manage inventory, stay compliant, and process $1B+ in cannabis sales annually.
Product Support is an integral and crucial element of Customer Success. Product Support Agents interact with our customer base more than any other role which means Product Support is the voice of Flowhub. Flowhub is intently focused on delivering world-class customer experiences and firmly believe this is what differentiates us from our competition.
As a Product Support Agent, you will field and resolve inquiries from our customers through Phone, Email, and Screen Sharing solutions. Inquires range from general questions and feature requests to reporting software bugs. Our Product Support agents also fulfil new and replacement hardware requests in addition to assisting with various special projects that come up from time to time.
The ideal candidate is an outstanding problem solver that thrives on assisting others. You are an excellent listener that identifies the true problem being presented and finds creative resolutions. You excel at communicating in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Manage communication around Support inquiries, while performing due diligence to find appropriate responses.
- Maintain accurate records to ensure Support requests are properly tracked and documented.
- Communicate with appropriate managers and Product team staff so that customer needs/wants are documented.
- Help customers navigate the numerous and complex workflows facing dispensary operations.
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Support role
- A genuine interest in providing world-class customer experiences
- Ability to think through problems in a logical manner
- A work ethic capable of helping us build an industry
- Proficient in office software, email, and easily adaptable to new technology
- Competitive salary
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
- Startup environment with modern and central office space
- Free coffee and kombucha on tap
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Fun, energetic team that shares a love for cannabis