Product Support Agent• Customer Success Flowhub - Headquarters (Denver)
Flowhub designs and builds user-friendly business management and compliance products crafted specifically for the regulated cannabis industry.
Our Customer Success team is highly energetic, highly motivated, and incredibly passionate. We utilize Deployment Managers, Product Support Agents, and Account Managers to support our clients with adoption, usage, and ongoing success to help businesses grow and thrive. Cannabis Technology is a new industry with unique challenges and each member of our staff is helping to create a scalable and customer focused experience that will guide Flowhub into our next chapter of growth.
Flowhub has seen explosive growth since its inception and is expecting traction to pick up even more going into 2018. With our previous and upcoming success, Flowhub is heavily invested in bringing on talent that will help us to continue to build and be with the company for years to come.
Product Support is an integral and crucial element of Customer Success. Product Support Agents interact with our customer base more than any other role which means Product Support is the voice of Flowhub. Flowhub is intently focused on delivering world-class customer experiences and firmly believe this is what differentiates us from our competition.
As a Product Support Agent, you will field and resolve inquiries from our customers through Phone, Email, and Screen Sharing solutions. Inquires range from general questions and feature requests to reporting software bugs. Our Product Support agents also fulfil new and replacement hardware requests in addition to assisting with various special projects that come up from time to time.
Who will love this job:
- A confident doer that can work both independently and collaboratively.
- A practitioner of open communication and feedback
- An optimizer in a constant mindset of improvement.
- An energetic driver who works with purpose, passion and urgency
- A person who will enhance every customer experience they’re involved with
- A logical thinker who enjoys solving problems
- An advocate of cannabis legalization and compliance
- A tech-savvy troubleshooter
- Field and Address Customer Inquiries. Managing communication around support inquiries, while performing due diligence to find the appropriate response.
- Maintain Accurate Records. Ensuring support requests are properly tracked and documented.
- Relay Product Feedback from Customers. Communicating with appropriate managers and product team staff so that customer needs/wants are documented.
- Influence Decisions. Understanding the Support process and help drive company decisions.
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Support role
- A genuine interest in providing world-class customer experiences
- Ability to think through problems in a logical manner
- A work ethic capable of helping us build an industry
- Proficient in office software, email, and easily adaptable to new technology