Senior Software Engineer• Engineering Flowhub - Headquarters (Denver)
Flowhub is on a mission to help cannabis businesses grow. From seed to sale, our award-winning dispensary POS and compliance software is reliable, user-friendly, and purpose-built to serve the regulated cannabis industry. Trusted by more than 300 of the largest retailers and cultivators in the United States including Native Roots, Nectar, and Chalice Farms, Flowhub is the top cannabis compliance technology recommended by state agencies.
Our Development department is highly creative, incredibly resourceful, and obsesses over delivering quality user experiences. Being on the cusp of an emerging industry with an ever-changing regulatory framework necessitates that we cultivate a team of individuals that not only are tuned into the cannabis industry but can also pivot quickly.
Flowhub has seen explosive growth since its inception and is expecting traction to pick up even more going into 2018. With our previous and upcoming success, Flowhub is heavily invested in bringing on talent that will help us to continue to build and be with the company for years to come.
Our Software Engineers are highly focused on delivering world-class user experiences. Our applications increase efficiency and provide an intuitive approach to completing a myriad of tasks related to a cannabis retailer or cultivator.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work closely with our Development Team to develop, maintain, and optimize internal and external Flowhub functionality.
Who will love this job:
- A confident doer that can work both independently and collaboratively.
- A practitioner of open communication and feedback.
- An optimizer in a constant mindset of improvement.
- A builder who enjoys building new processes, systems, and structures as well as optimizing existing ones.
- An energetic driver who works with purpose and passion.
- A person who will enhance every customer experience they’re involved with.
- Someone who realize the power of working as a team
- Working with the development team and product managers to deliver high quality functional software
- Solving challenging problems
- Mentoring Jr Software Engineers
- Picking up on new technologies quickly
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Eager to make an impact
- Be able to see the wood from the trees with regards to issues
About the Company
Our CEO, Kyle Sherman, worked as a cannabis compliance officer and experienced the problems with cannabis business software first hand. Frustrated by the platform his vertically integrated supply chain was using, he searched for something better. When his search failed him, he became fueled by a passion to create a system that would accelerate workflows, increase accuracy, and simplify compliance — ultimately allowing legalization to expand nationally.
In early 2015 Kyle began to build a team who shared his passion for cannabis, technology, and problem solving and started lobbying for a metrc™ open API. Headquartered in Downtown Denver, we’ve positioned ourselves on the front lines alongside large scale growers and dispensary owners in order to design the best possible product for the industry. We don’t settle for good enough. Our all-star team has left nothing unconsidered.